Monday, March 17, 2008

Eragon in book & video

Because I just got into this book so much, so I went to the library to borrow an Eragon movie even though I haven’t finish the book yet.
After reading the book and watching the video, I found that there are a lot of things that is very different from the book.
The way Saphira developed and how Eragon took care of Saphira was different. In the movie, Saphira came out of an egg like in the book, but in the movie he tried to feed her with a milk, and Saphira tare the milk bag apart so it swallowed the mice when it ran past Saphira. In the book Eragon brought meet for Saphira everyday. The way that Eragon got his scar was quite different too. In the movie the way that he got the scar is that, after Saphira hatched and Eragon sleep with Saphira, and the next morning he got the scar, in the book it said that Eragon got his scar from touching Saphira for the first time.
I feel like the book explains and give more detail than in the movie. When I read more into the book, I found so many things that it hasn’t been mentioned in the movie. Like by riding on Saphira the skin on Eragon’s leg was scratched and torn away. Which sounds really horrible. But I feel that even thought I watched the movie, it doesn’t stop me from reading the book, because the book have so much more things happened than in the movie.

I really enjoyed this book really much.

No comments: