Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chapter 34-37

Well, I didn't read a lot today only 4 chapter. 3 chapters lesser than yesterday.

In these 3 chapters it is quite scary in some part and some of the paragraph I was confuse and it was hard for me to understand it. But in these 4 chapters they went into a very big dirty town. They stayed in a very dirty motel to have a rest. Eragon is so scared that there are bugs on the bed, so he decided to sleep on the floor. The next morning when Eragon woke up Brom was already gone, but Brom leave a note for him on the wall. So Eragon went out to see the city. He saw an auction for the slave. When I was reading this part. I think to myself that. I can't believe that they are people too and they sell them in auction like an animal, and I can't believe that this event happened in the history.

But lets continue the story. Eragon couldn't be able to handle seeing people got treated that way, so he went into the cathedral, and when he look back he was the Urgals was standing there looking at him. So he run and run and run as fast as he could and got back to the motel and gather all of his stuff and when Brom come they quickly left the town.

That night, this chapter is the scariest so far. When the sunset, and everything was dark and suddenly Eragon heard a movement and went to see and then suddenly he was knock and fainted, and the Urgals drugged him. Making him can’t be able to remember the magic spell. So he can’t help himself, and the Urgals was thinking of killing Brom and he stabbed him with a knife and someone came to help them just in time. When I read the line that Brom got stab it is really scary, and the way that the Urgals speak is very scary too, like their accept have too much s, v, c, sound. Making them like a snake talking. But I am glad that someone came to help them just in time. Eragon also try to use a spell to heal Brom and it did work. I was happy about that. These 4 chapters are full of excitement. Maybe after I finish this book, I would be very likely to read the book of the next version.

No comments: