Friday, March 28, 2008

Characterize Eragon

All throughout the book I always think that he is like in the age about 17-18, but he is only 15, and I think that he is only 15 and can do so much stuff, and when I was still 15, I can't really do so much and never been away from my family. He is very brave, loving, caring, faithful, strong, intelligent, quick learner. I was surprise because he is very young and be able to face so many problems in his life and he have no parent to take care of him, he is all on his own, but manage to survive and be a hero. I think that he follow nearly all of the hero quest pattern. Except one thing is that he didn't get to return home yet. But he have no one to go already because his parent are gone. His uncle were killed, and his cousin is married to a girl that he love and make a family.

No comments: